‘Biodiversity Studies’ is an international journal published by the National Botanical Garden of Türkiye, Ankara. The Journal biannually (June and December) publishes original research papers, critical review articles and technical notes on applied and scientific researches on all aspects of biological diversity in English language.
‘Biodiversity Studies’ aims to cover all kinds of studies dealing with biological diversity of living organisms in the following research areas that are subject of Biology, Agriculture, Forestry, Landscape and Pharmacy:
- Botany, Zoology, Mycology, Hydrobiology, Entomology, Forestry and Microbiology including systematics, taxonomy, phylogeny, phylogeography, molecular biology, population genetics, pollinators, palynology, anatomy, micromorphology and karyology
- Conservation Biology including threatened species, invasive species, conservation strategies, habitat conservation, forest fires and landscape restoration
- Ecology including ecosystem ecology, conservation ecology, landscape ecology and population ecology
- Landscape including design and planning, garden art, use of natural plants in landscape, landscape management and techniques
- Medicinal plants that are subject of ethnobotany, pharmacognosy, phytochemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical botany, analytical chemistry and pharmaceutical chemistry